Check Live train status of Indian Railways. Mobile friendly website. Spot your train's live running status. Real time train status. Track your live train status.
The two key things which are important to be noted while checking Live Train Status are "Last Reported Location" and "Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) at upcoming stoppages"
The "Last Reported Station" signifies the station based on which the current live train running status is determined. The "Last Reported Station" also conveys that the train has either arrived or departed or crossed that particular station.
The "Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)" value conveys the expected time at which the trains is supposed to arrive at any of its upcoming stoppages. This is the time when the traveler at the upcoming is expected to be there to board the train.
The last reported station can be either a stoppage or an intermediate station (where the train does not have a regular stoppage and simply is expected to cross the station)
According to RailYatri, 90% of the live train status updates of the train from a particular station arrives with 8-10 mins of the train arriving/departing/crossing a station. For the remaining 10% of live train updates can range more than take more than that at times reaching to nearly an hour.
Trains do recover time. So the train delay at the upcoming stoppages may be less than what has been reported from last reported station. Please plan accordingly.
Train running status updates are much more accurate when it arrives from the GPS of the RailYatri app users.
Train status updates from the last stop typically arrive in a delayed fashion.
Status running train updates change frequently. So it is recommended that the user check the status updates frequently. Nearer to the estimated time of arrival, the train running status information becomes more and more accurate.
The two key things which are important to be noted while checking Live Train Status are "Last Reported Location" and "Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA)" at upcoming stoppages. CraigsList Dir.org | Free web directory | Search Domain Here.com